Our African Black soap is handmade from the purest ingredients imported from Africa. It has become very popular worldwide due to its skin healing benefits. Although this soap has been manufactured in many countries, the only pure and most effective originates from Africa. It contains water, Shea butter tree bark, palm leaves, banana tree bark and leaves, plantains and coco pods. Occasional particles surfacing in soap bars are normal and due to it's all natural properties.
SKIN BREAKOUTS LOWERING YOUR CONFIDENCE? - You are not alone, 8-10 people claim Acne lowers their confidence. Sadly, when we don’t look and feel our best, it affects our relationships, goals and often drives people away… But Acne not only damages self-esteem, if not treated correctly it can permanently damage your skin, leaving life long scars. THE SAFEST BLACK SOAP ON THE MARKET
- One Bar can last for up to 2 months!
How To Use
use pea sized amount lather in hands apply to wet or pre-oiled skin wash in small circular motions, use twice a day Washing with cool water Be cautious around eye area . If you have sensitive or reactive skin try a test patch first. Don’t leave product on skin surface for an extended period. You could experience tingling or a burning sensation in acne areas, open sores and cuts.moisturize after.
Benefits Of Black Soap
- Protects Against Photo Aging Antioxidants in black soap protect the skin from free radical damage, which is a cause of skin aging, wrinkles, and lines.
- Improves Skin Tone Black soap firms and tones skin. It improves skin texture, for more supple, soft, and glowing skin.
- Fades Skin Discolorations Black soap helps to balance and fade brown spots, as well as discolorations.
- Reduces Inflammation and Skin Irritations Black soap reduces inflammation and skin irritations. It soothes dry and irritated skin, relieves dry patches, rashes and red areas.
- Helps to Heal Problem Skin It heals the symptoms of skin conditions like acne. It helps lessen, treat and clear acne, removes blackheads, and heals psoriasis / eczema.
- Has Deep Cleansing Action Black soap contains natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that is great for deep pore cleansing.
- It is very effective at removing makeup because of the oils and butters.
- It Alleviates Razor Bumps It is often used by men during shaving because of the high shea butter content that protects the skin.
- It's an Effective Exfoliant The ashes in black soap provide exfoliating properties to remove dead skin cells and thereby improve fine lines, soften and rejuvenate rough skin.
- Shea Nut Butter*
- Coconut Oil*
- Apricot Kernel Oil*
- Cocoa Pod Ash*.
Our RAW HEKA African Black Soap is cold pressed and shaped by hand - variation in shape is 100% normal! Each bar is approximately 4.7 ounces.
DISCLAIMER : • Raw Heka Skincare is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if an allergic reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you notice serve rashes or burns
Small Raw Heka black soap bar
This product adds a natural glow to your skin, It also helps clear those unwanted break outs ,Evens your skin tone, and give your skin a cleanse like no other! It works great on oily skin ,dry skin ,eczema,blemishes & dark spots it also changes the texture of your skin it really works !!!